Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Lame

Visit #1032, Saturday 26 August 16, 9:00-10:40AM, 3.7 miles.
Temps in the low 80's, sunny and mildly humid.

Thanks to Paul Bernier for joining me this week.

This week's post is real lame because I took few photos and not much happened.

I didn't have any pressing projects this week and was bored of walking the road up to East or West Peak after having done so often recently, so I decided we'd clean all the trails below the peaks. It would make for a short session, which soon turned even shorter.

About the most exciting news on the trails was this tree suspiciously across the top end of the Yellow Trail. Thank you, Len.


I removed it.

Paul and I were almost to the walkbridge over the stream when he received a phone call creating a personal emergency, at which point he dropped me like a loose bowel movement and returned to his car.

I followed sometime after, and deposited our two bags of trash for the week.


At least we accomplished something constructive.

Next week's Labor Day Weekend agenda is already planned and I PROMISE something more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment