Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

What's The Deal With March?!



It was a raw day in Hubbard Park; gotta keep warm somehow.

Visit #1065, Sunday 26 March 17, 2:15-3:20PM, 2.5 miles.
Temps in the high 30's, cloudy and raw with occasional drizzle.

Where the hell is March?! It's supposed to be breezy, but warmer than this!

I was on-call so I was sticking close to the parking lot. I hiked all the trails on the south side of I-691, and walked around the Soap Box Derby track and the road from Castle Craig. I found all the nip bottles above in the small parking spot across the street from Belmont Avenue. One wonders whether it was a repeat visitor or a one-man, one stop party.

Also in the drinking vein, and in my continuing catalog of Dunkin' Donuts drinkers, I found this:


In the cream and sugar contest, they are about average.

In the never ending "Who's not getting pregnant in Hubbard Park" study, here's another data point.


Anyway, I finished my short hike with a surprisingly full trash bag.


April starts next weekend; there better be an improvement in the weather or I'm filing a complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment