Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Beat The Heat

Visit #800, Sunday 2 June 13, 7:25-9:40AM. 4.4 miles.
Temps in the low 70's, high humidity, with both rising quickly. Sunny.


The trees formed a tunnel here which I found difficult to capture regardless of my camera settings. That means you'll have to check it out for yourself. I hope it's been partially due to my faithful pruning.

This early Sunday morning session was chosen to avoid the continuing oppressive heat of the past week.

I scoured all the trails below the Castle and judging by the amount of trash I collected, I'd say it was too hot and humid last week for the litter-prone. No complaints here.



I found some new painted graffiti at the Halfway House about which I hope to provide a detailed report next week.


You can see by the hazy sky the humidity was up. You can also barely make out on that stone "stool" some of the graffiti I referred to.

Heading west then over the I-691 walkbridge, I discovered someone spent their own money to hang American Flags from the fencing. I'll keep an eye on them.



NEXT WEEK: PAINT

No comments:

Post a Comment