Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

A "Fetching" Day



Visit #823, Sunday 13 October 13, 3:20-4:50PM, 4.1 miles.
Temps in the low 60's, cloudy but no chance of rain.


At Merimere Reservoir, a dog plays fetch with his owner.

The weather was perfect for exerting yourself without breaking a sweat.

I was on-call so I limited my range to the trails below the Castle. Nothing special to report. I did my thing and wound up with a bag of trash.



I did receive a report from a friend who reported talking to an acquaintance who hiked Hubbard Park's trails this past weekend. When my friend told said acquaintance of my work in the park, rather than notice how clean the trails were, he only commented that the White Trail was poorly marked. I guess his glass was half empty...

While I never considered my duties to include trail blazing, I may have to do something about the White Trail. We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment