Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Unfinished Business


Visit #824, Saturday 19 October 13, 4:10-6:30PM, 4.8 miles.
Temps in the low 60's with solid gray skies.

The last couple times I've been up to West Peak I was only able to perform a cursory cleaning of the area. Poor planning on my part always left me with insufficient time to clean beyond the guardrail on the eastern boundary of the parking lot. Today I planned to finish the job.

Of course I started late which put me behind the 8-ball before I even left the parking lot. It wasn't gonna happen today, either.


If a balloon lands in the woods, in a tree, does it cry for help?

I reached the parking lot at West Peak and did the best I could with the daylight I had at hand. Two bags of trash were left for the Parks Department to pick up.


As fast as I hustled back to the park from West Peak, I still reached the parking lot in the dark, where I deposited my third trash bag. I shall return...



No comments:

Post a Comment