Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2023

In The Thick Of Things

 Visit #1431, Saturday 8 July 23, 6:45-9:00AM, 2.3 miles, 11.5 lbs. of litter.

Temps in the 70s rising to 90, breaking sun and very humid.

There was no avoiding the humidity this week and Saturday morning was no exception, even though I made an attempt by starting before 7AM.

According to the standard definition of a "heat wave" we were experiencing one, but I never heard it mentioned in weather reports or saw it in print.

Why, it was so humid that in my heatwave induced delirium I forgot to take a photo of my tree trimming this week, so you'll just have to believe me.

I continued trimming the roadside on my way to West Peak. After an hour of that, I walked the short distance to the West Peak parking lot and cleaned up the area.

Done with that, I took in the early morning views from West Peak. The sun just started to break through the morning haze when I finished.

Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment