Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2023

The Hardcore Continues


 Visit #1448, Saturday 21 October 23, 9:05-11:05AM, 3.7 miles, 12.4 lbs. of litter.

Temps in the 50s, rain.

My weekend schedule didn't allow for me to wait until a sunny and dry Sunday to hike in Hubbard Park.

So I put on my big boy pants and got wet.

Today's trail pictures show you the foliage is reaching its peak in Hubbard Park.


Good thing I was out there on Saturday. I found a newly fallen tree on the trail near Merimere Reservoir.
More on this later.

I enjoyed the colors all throughout the hike.




But that fallen tree I found earlier- that was bothering me. Expecting a lot of people venturing out on the trails during the fall color bloom, the trails should at least be clear. So I returned to Hubbard Park early Sunday and removed it.


Car to tree and back in thirty minutes, and it was dry. Ahhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment