Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2023

In The Nick Of Time

 

Rain's a comin'.

Visit #1424, Saturday 20 May 23, 8:00-9:50AM, 1.7 miles, 4.1 lbs. of litter.

Temps in the high 50s/low 60s, cloudy with rain forecasted.

Today I was ready to finish trimming the roadside to Castle Craig. In anticipation of the rain I hoped to time my finishing before it started.

I made it! After reaching this interim goal, I stopped for a bit and picked up litter around the parking lot and Castle Craig.

With my remaining allotted time for today, I started trimming the roadside toward West Peak. Just when it was time to pack up and leave, it started to rain.

I look forward to the second half of my long term project, trimming the roadside to West Peak. With luck I may finish this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment